Our amber necklaces are safe, and with a good care can last for a very long time. All of our necklaces are especially designed to be worn by children, they have a tight twist clasp and a safety knots between every bead, so it is harder for them to break. In case the necklace breaks, knotted string will prevent amber beads from scattering everywhere.
Here the instructions you should consider while using our Necklaces:
1. Our Necklaces are not created for chewing, please use them for wearing only.
2. Necklaces must be worn under clothing.
3. We recommend that the necklace is removed during nighttime.
4. Amber Necklaces are not toys, but a delicate handcrafted jewellery, please treat them with care.
5. Before allowing you child to wear the necklace, please make sure that it is intact and not broken. If you notice any problems please contact us and we will send you a replacement. Please do not use the necklace if it appears to be damaged or faulty.
6. While your child interacts with any object it should always be supervised, and necklaces are no exception.
7. In an unlikely situation of the necklace breaking or arriving damaged please do not attempt to fix it yourself. Instead, contact us immediately and we will be more than happy to help.
8. Keep the necklace clean by simply washing it in soapy water, do not use any chemicals. Wipe the necklace with a soft cloth.